Hampson English was established in 2002 and specializes in one-on-one and small group English training to students of all ages. They currently have 31 schools in 11 cities across China: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Tianjin, Xi’an, Chengdu and Chongqing.
Hampson English has over 20,000 students of all ages from young learners to adults and business English students. They use a learning method called OTM or Objective Teaching Methodology. This system assists both teachers and students to engage in a face-to-face conversation, more speaking and listening opportunities, and fast-paced learning while enjoying it at the same time. Hampson, with over 700 foreign teachers, has a friendly, foreigner-oriented environment.
- Position: 1-on-1 and small group class
- Schedule: flexible, peak hours in evenings and on weekends
- Students: ranges from kids to adults (most students are kids from 3 to 12 years old)
- Course content: conversational English, test preparation- SAT, ACT and IELTS, business classes, subject courses
- Basic monthly salary: 12,000 – 16,000 RMB based on teachers’ qualifications
- 1,500-2,000 RMB housing allowance per month or provide housing in some cities
- 6,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- 11 days Chinese public holidays off +5 days paid annual leave
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health insurance, medical and accidental insurance provided
- Attendance Bonus and Referral Bonus
- Free hotel accommodation during the first week of arrival in China
- Lesson plans and teaching aids provided
Hampson English’s website is at https://www.yangjiajiao.com/enyangjiajiao/