BAFF Educational Training School is the ETS officially authorized Gold Member. BAFF was awarded the IELTS Gold Level Partner, and the IELTS US Star in 2016. Also as the offline training school in China of famous language training institution in the United States, Rosetta Stone, BAFF provides English professional training from green hand level to expert level. BAFF overseas project consists of senior Chinese and foreign teachers, providing more than 50 kinds of training courses, like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, BEC, TOEIC Tests etc. For a long time, BAFF English has been cooperating with the official department of examination in the United Kingdom and North America, where our teachers accept rigorous and professional training.
So far, BAFF centers are located in different cities around China; 11 centers in Chongqing, 6 centers in Chengdu, 2 centers in Hohhot, Kunming,Changsha,Urumqi and Xian respectively, and1 center in Beijing. More centers are in our 2018 schedule. Therefore, I welcome you to join us here at BAFF if you desire to be a part of an education team that strives to deliver an excellent education that will provide the students of BAFF with the tools necessary to become highly successful individuals both in China and in the world.
- Teaching Young teenagers or adults
- Motivate and encourage students in continuous learning
- Give students some expansion knowledge, such as culture in different countries
- Demo class & Oral Test for potential client (if needed)
- Feedback the students’ learning on time according to school’s requirement
- Other teaching-relative assignments
- Salary: 12000-18000 RMB per month, but the exact salary will be based on interview performance.
- Professional pre-job training provided
Knowledge & Skills:
- Native speaker preferred
- TESOL/TEFL certification required for non-native speaker
- No experience required
- Promoting a positive learning environment
- Sense of responsibility for students
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport quickly
- Ability and skills in activating class atmosphere.
- Twenty-five class- hours per week (No office hour )
- Two days off in a week, two weeks annual holiday
- Eleven National holidays together per year